Celebrating 1st year anniversary
Yes, yes, yes… I’m celebrating my first 1st year anniversary of travel blogging. In the last 12 months I’ve learned so much about blogging and quickly realized how hard and time consuming it is to maintain a good quality travel blog. Especially if you have a full-time job, do travel planning and travel frequently and try to keep your private life balanced 🙂
Do I regret it? Not for a second! The lovely messages I receive from my readers, yes from you guys, mean the world to me! Honestly! I jump around and start dancing and singing… when I’m home…. if I’m in the office, I do that in my head. Some colleagues look irritated though when they see my bright smile in my face…
Thank you ❤️ Thank you for reading my blog ❤️ for letting me know you like what I write ❤️ and thank you for sharing it ❤️
To celebrate this I have something for you!
I have 20 free promotion codes to download one of the City Walks Apps published by GPSmyCity.com. You can choose any out of 470+ cities worldwide. One city usually costs $4.99.
I have it for Istanbul and even it is my home town I am able to discover something new thanks to the different walking tours. You can also create your own custom walking tour by choosing the attractions you want to see in that city. The best of it all… it also works offline!
How to get a giveaway code?
- Like/Follow Citizen on Earth on Instagram and Facebook. If you already follow me in both networks, then drop a comment under this blog post and carry on with step 2.
- Write me a private/direct massage via whichever network you liked/followed me and name the city you want to download.
- The first 20 readers will receive the promo code via private/direct message after the promo ends.
Terms & Conditions
- Promo starts on 11th April 2016, 15:00 (UTC+1 )
- Promo ends on 9th May 2016, 15:00 (UTC+1)
- The promo codes can be used on iOS and Android devices. Here you can find the available cities for iOS and Android.
- Once a promo code is issued, it will expire in 28 days.
- Everyone can attend. It is accessible worldwide.
- This giveaway is hosted by Citizen on Earth in partnership with GPSmyCity.
Congratulations. You’re doing great. Send you a DM via Facebook. 🙂